Saturday 26 December 2015

Rise Through Me

Rise Through Me

Block my path and lovely fangs you bare
For once I'm worthy of your steely stare
I seek your love, you seek a chance
You charge on me, your nostrils aflare

To run to you I abandon my stance
Eyes wet, I see you lunge like a lance
I seek your love, you seek a meal
The fatal embrace, a heavenly dance 

Your lips caress my neck, suppress a peal
And fangs pierce my vein but nothing I feel
I seek your love, you seek a life
Your kiss for me, the devil's deal

Dripping blood brings out my strife
A conundrum, as flesh cuts through a knife
I seek your love, you seek a kill
I lay here dying, contemplation rife

Then as my spirit's wings fast fill
It soars, then realizes my will
I seek your love, you seek me
It drifts back, into your body ill

You will rise now, through me
Slay the beast within, through me
A new life beckons where we
One, together will always be ...

-x-x-x-

© Parched For Rain
Blog Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment