Saturday 26 December 2015

Echoes

Echoes

Only have to close my eyes
To make you disappear
Simple exercises defeat
All that once was dear

Breathe in, breath out
Emptiness makes it clear
A mockery of my plight
Laughing, makes the seer

And then such I breathe
Such I shut my eyes
And then I laugh
As I hear your cries

As they echo ...
Echo ...

Echo inside my head
Push out all the dead
Thoughts, relive instead

Our very first kiss
Oh that sandy ol' bliss
Rushes hard to miss

As I hear you laugh
I hear you shout out my name aloud
As I see you stretch
Out, grab, curl and snowball a cloud

As it hits my face
Like your embrace
That beautiful trace
I kissed on your face

You looked at the sea
Then back at me
And pulled me close
Heart's on its toes
You kissed me back
Pinched like a tack
Wandered in my head
And now will stay till I'm dead

And there your voice will echo
Echo ...

Echo inside my head
Empty space to tread
Look so good in bed

That very first time
I'll have you as mine
Lick out all your wine

As I hear you scream
I hear you shout out my name aloud
As I see you stretch
Out, grab, pull and twist my cloud

Playful slaps on my face
Ecstatic embrace
That beautiful trace
You'll guide my mace

You'll look at the sky
'Oh! my my'
And pull me close
Tickling your toes
You'll bite me back
Pinch like a tack
Wander in my head
Where you'll stay till I'm dead

And there your voice will echo
Echo ... Ec-ho ...

-x-x-x-

© Parched For Rain
Blog Contents

No comments:

Post a Comment