Wednesday 30 December 2015

Writing Project #4 - Reluctance

Reluctance

Oh lover that you are not
But will someday be
In sounds of my voice
You crave for me
Eyes of old innocence
They watch only me
As I step on closer
A measured plea
A step back you take
Bright flushed glee
Hold your hand, closer
You wished to flee
I kiss you, once, again
You let me be
Snuggle against my chest
And comfort me
I smile to myself, hope
In love, free
Reluctant to my touch
You’ll always be

-x-x-x-


The fourth topic of the writing assignment with Nishita is Reluctance. Writing something that is playful, yet borders on erotic is a fun exercise. It brings out some sunny positivity about life in general.


Do check Nishita's haiku on the same topic.

-x-x-x-

© Parched For Rain
 
Other Poems from the Writing Project @ Parched For Rain:

Pencils || Earrings || Gap || Burn || Insecurity

No comments:

Post a Comment